The Patent Centre is an integral part of the Department of Technology Transfer of CTU´s Rector´s Office. It unites intellectual property protection and technology transfer agenda with the purpose of rendering the operation more efficient and the transfer of knowledge and research results into practice more successful.
- Providing Notification of Results of CTU employees´ creative activities
- expert advice, consultations, research
- industrial property protection
- elaboration and submission of application for an invention, utility model, industrial design, trademark in the Czech Republic or abroad
- possibility to submit an application for financial aid from the CTU License Fund in case of international protection
- representation by CTU patent representatives when facing the competent authority
- Monitoring of legal deadlines related to the protection of CTU´s industrial property
Overview of submitted applications and granted documents in 2018 (procedures regarding applications for technical solutions can last several years)
|Utility models CZ||71||72|
|Industrial designs CZ||7||2|
|European applications / patents||8||4|
|International patent applications PCT|
|Industrial designs EUIPO||1||2|
Do you have a new solution or invention?
The Department of Technology Transfer via Technology Transfer services will provide you with the basic information regarding the transformation process from an invention to a commercial product.
You´ll also find more information on the web page of the Industrial Property Office www.upv.cz .
Patent Center staff:
Ing. Ivo Stanček
Director of the Department of Technology Transfer
Mgr. Ing. Eva Pekárková, Ph.D.
Protection of Intellectual Property Coordinator
Intellectual Property Specialist
Ing. Hana Winklerová
Protection of Intellectual Property Manager
Specific technical solutions are assigned by the director of the Patent Centre to patent representatives.